Subject: TG16-config.

From: Joachim Tingvold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:57:35 +0200

---
 examples/tg16/pxe/tools/ntpasswd/boot.msg | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 25 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 examples/tg16/pxe/tools/ntpasswd/boot.msg

(limited to 'examples/tg16/pxe/tools/ntpasswd/boot.msg')

diff --git a/examples/tg16/pxe/tools/ntpasswd/boot.msg b/examples/tg16/pxe/tools/ntpasswd/boot.msg
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..779e8d4
--- /dev/null
+++ b/examples/tg16/pxe/tools/ntpasswd/boot.msg
@@ -0,0 +1,25 @@
+
+
+***************************************************************************
+*                                                                         *
+*        Windows Reset Password / Registry Editor / Boot CD               *
+*                                                                         *
+*  (c) 1998-2014 Petter Nordahl-Hagen. Distributed under GNU GPL v2       *
+*                                                                         *
+* DISCLAIMER: THIS SOFTWARE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTIES!          *
+*             THE AUTHOR CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE       *
+*             CAUSED BY THE (MIS)USE OF THIS SOFTWARE                     *
+*                                                                         *
+* More info at: http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/                       *
+* Email       : [email-masked]                                         *
+*                                                                         *
+* CD build date: Sat Feb  1 17:35:02 CET 2014                            *
+***************************************************************************
+
+Press enter to boot, or give linux kernel boot options first if needed.
+Some that I have to use once in a while:
+boot nousb          - to turn off USB if not used and it causes problems
+boot irqpoll        - if some drivers hang with irq problem messages
+boot vga=ask        - if you have problems with the videomode
+boot nodrivers      - skip automatic disk driver loading
+
-- 
cgit v1.2.3